How much can you save with test automation?
Calculate your ROI
for test automation…
It’s well-known that automation can transform your testing as a whole, but determining its financial impact can be much more challenging. This calculator does that work for you. So take a minute, fill out the fields below, and compute your ROI instantly.
So, what can you
…and this is only the tip of the iceberg.
You’ve already given us the information —
now let us tell you the full story.
Cost savings are just the start. You’ve seen the most important metrics behind the ROI of test automation, but you’ve merely scratched the surface of its potential. To get an in-depth look at what test automation can do for your organization, fill out the form below to receive your free custom report today!
Your detailed, custom report will include:
- Annual cost savings
- Annual staff-hour savings
- Testing coverage improvement
- ROI model assumptions
- Next steps forward
…for an in-depth look at what test automation can do for your testing organization.
By clicking “Send Report”, we will be able to access your calculator inputs, which will be used in the generation of your report. We’ll also be following up with you afterwards to discuss your specific challenges. Don’t worry; your information is strictly confidential and will not be sold or shared.
Looks like something might be off.
If we ran this calculation right now, it might not give you an accurate answer. Situations like this can happen with ROI calculators, and could mean a few different things:
- Our assumptions are off – Although we try our best to make our predictive model universal, this estimate is based on a series of assumptions that might not accurately reflect your company’s situation.
- Your input values need a closer look – Take a second to double-check your calculator inputs—especially your test cases and operating units. Larger EBS deployments can easily span 40+ modules, 10+ operating units, and 2000+ test cases.
- You might not see an ROI right now – If your numbers are accurate, test automation might not provide a positive ROI at this time. But keep in mind that our model doesn’t account for the benefits of regression-testing patches or preserving your testers’ knowledge in easily-executed testing scripts. For many companies, these facts alone can justify investment.
Even if your numbers don’t look right, we highly recommend requesting your free, custom ROI report. It doesn’t just look at the numbers behind your return, but also drills down to the unquantifiable benefits that can help you determine if automation truly has a place in your organization.