Lighthouse and The Coach & The Geek are looking for an energetic and positive Marketer to lead both organizations’ efforts. This is a unique opportunity to work for an athletics tech startup, while also contributing to the success of a top-rated IT services company.
As the Marketing Lead, you own everything and anything marketing-related – from setting the strategy to executing the fine details. You’ll work directly with both the CEO and VP of Client Success to achieve these marketing and overall business goals. To be successful in this role, you need to be an excellent writer, proactive communicator, and extremely organized, as you juggle several tasks at once.
- Create and report on marketing plan to achieve business objectives, including lead generation and awareness
- Drive customer engagement through organic and paid social media, writing blog and vlog content, implementing email campaigns, and other marketing projects that expand the sales funnel
- Maintain websites to ensure pages are refreshed with new calls to action, keep up with a modern design, and relevant ‘contact us’ submissions are resolved
- Recognize patterns in customer engagement and feedback, then design and run experiments to validate new changes to our organizations’ products and processes
- Provide Customer Support for new and existing customers
- College degree or related experience in Marketing
- High School athletic participation and/or youth coaching experience
- Highly motivated individual with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Superb listening and teamwork skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly responsive and engaged
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to problem solve
- Understanding of social media and email software tools, graphic layout and design using tools like Canva, and WordPress
Bonus points if:
- You have collegiate athletic experience
- You have Lean Startup expertise
- You have expertise in SEO/SEM
Lighthouse and The Coach & The Geek are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Lighthouse and The Coach & The Geek are also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.